In partnership with Multnomah County, APANO is managing and distributing small business relief grants. Grants are federal aid dollars from the CARES Act Coronavirus Fund.
About the grants
Grants are intended to support small businesses in Multnomah County who have experienced losses in business revenue related to COVID-19, including temporary closures, reduced capacity, reduced hours, reduced staff, new expenses associated with complying with Oregon OSHA or CDC COVID-19 safety requirements from February 1, 2020 to now. Award amounts will range from $2,500 to $5,000 per grant. Grants must be spent on qualifying business expenses.
Who is eligible
Businesses that meet the following eligibility criteria will be considered:
- Businesses in operation on or prior to December 31, 2019 and registered from that date with Oregon Secretary of State with current registration up to today’s date
- Businesses that experienced a decline in revenue since February 2020
- Businesses making $5 million or less in annual gross income
- Businesses that provide the primary source of income for the business owner prior to COVID and/or now
- Businesses with less than 100 employees
- Businesses located in Multnomah County
- October 15, 2021: Application opens
- October 29, 2021: Application closes
- November 22, 2021: Awardees notified
- December 15, 2021: Awards distributed by this date
How to apply
Please complete the application at this link.
For more information or assistance with the application, email or call:
For language support in Chinese, text Rosaline Hui (503) 888-6298 (text only please).
說中文，請短訊至 503－888－6298 Rosaline Hui （只限短訊）.
For language support in Vietnamese, text or call Heidi Huynh (360)-784-1293.
Để được thông dịch bằng tiếng Việt, xin quý vị vui lòng liên lạc cô
Heidi Huỳnh qua số (360) 784-1293.
This programming message brought to you by APANO Communities United Fund, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.